With the emergence of technology, there has been a shift in the way customers interact with brands through a conversation. Also, with the rise of wearable devices and IoT, businesses are capable of providing rich conversational experience to customers via chatbots and voice-enabled apps. Besides, it is also changing the way we look at data. Conversational analytics is becoming a basic need for businesses who take great interest in knowing their customer well. Sentiment analysis, enhanced social listening and better personalization are the perks granted by this technology.
To note, conversational data aids people to make sense of user interaction with chatbots or any device with a conversational interface. Such data is extremely useful as it exhibits individual users’ interactions in real time; web analytics. It also aggregates overall traffic data and is tough to act on while any individual user is browsing a site.
Conversational data helps to differentiate your audience according to their interests. A retail chatbot can know what its users are most interested in. By assessing when they are most active with the bot, the retailer can tailor to their tastes when they browse for a purchase. Also, the retailer bot can push notifications related to their interests when they are most likely to respond.
These metrics keep customers engaged for more. Employing AI-based analytics one can locate this information automatically to provide updated reports of user-activity in real-time. Conversational User Interface is actually about providing a personalized and customized experience. The conversational analytics is rich in data that one needs to know his users on an individual level.
Example: Qlik’s Acquisition of CrunchBot for Better Business Through Conversational Analytics
Qlik which is a business intelligence leader in the market had announced its acquisition of CrunchBot and Crunch Data to enhance its augmented intelligence and cognitive capabilities in context to conversational analytics.
Crunchbot uniquely works with Qlik as a Trusted Extension Developer (TED) accredited solution. It is validated by Qlik for quality and functionality and is stands on Qlik’s open API framework and Associative Engine.
Features of CrunchBot:
• It enables users to ask questions in a conversational manner using Qlik Sense UI, Slack, Skype, Salesforce Chat and Microsoft Teams.
• Users can also explore and ask questions of their data via voice interaction with integration to services such as Amazon Alexa.
• Users can receive healthy and quick answers and insights along with additional context- auto-generated charts, interpretations, key drivers, period-over-period calculations and predictions for measures.
• CrunchBots’ users can seamlessly dive directly into Qlik Sense analytics apps based on the outcomes, with the context retained.
• It enables users to leverage unique NLP capable of automatically training itself and track user inquiries over time, and Natural Language Generation (NLG). NLG delivers insights for what is happening, and also why – and where to go next.
CrunchBot is available to customers through Qlik and is licensed as a value-added solution to the Qlik Sense platform. This new product is available alongside Qlik’s existing Insight Advisor capability. It can integrate with the Qlik cognitive engine to deliver value to its customers.
Certainly, the magnitude of influence of conversational analytics is becoming beneficent day by day as this AI-powered technology is marking the new era of customer service and interaction taking it to new heights. It provides a new face to customer service with greater control over the conversation. The 24X7 availability to customers, faster resolution rate and requirement of fewer efforts from companies’ end make it more relevant for business growth.