The Rapid Accessibility of Big Data powered with the advances in Machine Learning is propelling the modern Data Science Revolution
Big Data, termed as the rapid inflow of data from a plethora of sources is proliferating and awe-inspiring. Coupled with the advances in machine learning, artificial intelligence and cloud computing, it allows the enterprise to extract coherent, strategic insights from the data pipelines. Combined as data science, they have the potential to be a richly enhanced source of information which is deeper and more detailed than ever had before, and yet comprehensively more engaging covering a broader spectrum.
Spreading from its origins in technology big data is now making waves in the information- and the research-driven world of technology powered by Artificial Intelligence.
Looking in-depth, data science informs the enterprise rather than replacing the legacy research methodologies. The crux is to create perfect data harmony!
The Logic behind Data Silos and Data Analytics
The importance of information flows between data lakes data warehouse and data silos let the modern enterprise know how much they can be enhanced still further with data science. Here is where the true power of data science lies with tangible implications for the way a modern active management business structures on its research efforts.
For the Modern Enterprise: The Commandments of a Big Data Infused Data Science Revolution-
1. Believe in Big data, and the power it possesses, leverage Data Science for tangible returns.
2. Data science paints a detailed and more comprehensive Data Fabric picture.
3. Data science instils life into data byways of fundamental research and quantitative methodologies.
4. Build the Data Pipelines or ready-made clean data for Citizen Data Scientists, let them build models among with the data science analysts!
5. Communicate with a data story, the more Big Data speaks for itself, the more enterprise can benefit from it.
Data is power its magical, it’s time for enterprises to wake up to the untapped data they possess, the insights gleaned from traditional data sources like written text, spoken words, digital information, pictures and numbers is the true treasure to businesses to make an impact and win in the marketplace.