Top Robotics Job Opportunities in India in January 2021by Vivek Kumar January 19, 2021
With increasing automation, career opportunity in robotics is on high demand
The development of robotics technology is significantly playing a vital role in automating business processes and stimulating the economy in the digital age. Simultaneously, the innovation in and explosion of robots are driving surged demand for a skilled workforce to build, operate, and service them. Companies around the world are actively turning towards automation to smooth service delivery. Hence, they are looking for candidates aligned to their business objective.
Here are the top robotics jobs companies are offering in India in January 2021.
Job Role: Automation Engineer
Micron Technology seeks an experienced Automation Engineer that helps configure, develop, maintain, and support the company and third-party applications that drive infrastructure automation. This role is expected to work in the Indian time zone (IST). The selected candidate will be involved with a team of software engineers based in Boise, India and Taiwan to automate the infrastructure processes wherever possible to reduce manual process steps and ensure reliable and repeatable results.
• 5+ years of direct experience in development tools and platforms: Python, PowerShell, Microsoft System Center Orchestrator, Basic DB Skills, and others.
• Experience development and consumption of REST API.
• Full understanding of Windows, Unix, Cisco UCS and VMWare
• 5+ years related experience required
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and more.
Job Role: Automated Testing Test Automation Engineer
Candidates for this role will be responsible for transforming testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. They will evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
• Must have 4-6 years of experience.
• Knowledge in Automation Testing/Tools Selenium, Appium, JMeter, SOAP UI/Rest Services.
• Excellent verbal communication skills – Good problem-solving skills.
• BCA in Any Specialization, BTech/BE in Computers PG: MCA in Computers, MS/MSc in Computers Ke.
• Good knowledge in Programming with Java, JS, Web-services/API Test Automation – Excellent programming.
Job Role: Software Engineer I – Robotics
Rapyuta Robotics, a robotics startup, is looking for a group of young and passionate software engineers to support its vision by building and help others build state-of-the-art multi-robot solutions. The candidates will require collaborating in a team to design, develop, integrate and maintain a robust team of autonomous robots in semi-structured and dynamic environments. They will contribute to the deployment and testing of the company’s system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience with an outstanding track record.
• Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and test scalable and highly available software systems in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong proficiency in C++, with a fair knowledge of the language specification and at least 1-2 years of hands-on experience.
• Good OOP and multithreading knowledge and more.
Job Role: Automation Engineer
The role of the Senior Automation Engineer is to ensure software being released meets and exceeds Oracle’s standards throughout its SDLC. Selected candidates will be responsible for developing test scripts in Java and using Selenium to automate manual test cases, and designing, maintaining and enhancing automation frameworks. They will participate in functional and regression testing of Oracle’s web-based applications and services and identify defects, issues, and risks within the software system.
• Knowledge on API, Mobile Automation.
• Experience in technologies – TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, RestAssured, Selenium GRID.
Job Role: Senior System Software Engineer, Full Stack
Aspirants for this role will partner across multiple product engineering teams to enable and drive the adoption of strong cloud security engineering practices and controls. They will require building Security as a Service (SaaS) solutions such as Security Hub to offer customer-facing security features, and design and build vulnerability scanning solutions for Kubernetes and Docker managed services, and more.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science Engineering or a related field of study.
• Overall 8+ years of experience in architecting, designing and implementing software solutions, preferably in product development space.
• Experience with architecting and deploying services on cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure, including hybrid private-public cloud architecture.
• Strong knowledge and implementation experience on AWS core (VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, CFT, RDS) and Serverless architecture (API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB), and more.
Job Role: Software Engineer 3 – Devops, Python Automation
Selected candidates will work with customers, sales, customer services, systems engineering and product engineering teams to scope and deliver professional service projects. They will be responsible for running requirements and scoping workshops with the customer, delivery partners and sales. They will lead automation implementation and execution of those plans, and work with the internal team on automation projects. They will also require understanding the user requirement and converting to a high level and low-level work items.
• Experience with at least one programming language such as Python / Java.
• Expertise with Ansible, Jenkins, GIT and other DevOps tools.
• Expert with Docker Containers and Kubernetes.
• RESTful API knowledge.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work independently and remotely with limited supervision.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills and more.