AI is continually becoming a sought-after career in the modern tech industry.
The evolution of artificial intelligence is relentlessly leading to new applications which are having a profound impact on both businesses and individuals’ lives. Enterprises today use AI across different aspects of their businesses to classify trends and insights in vast reams of data, making faster decisions to be competitive in the highly-competitive world. The emergence of the Internet has extensively contributed to the evolution of AI systems.
Today, AI becomes a relatively high bar to pursue a career and has become the most in-demand job option. Companies are actively looking for AI experts skilled in machine learning, deep learning, Python, and natural language processing.
While the appeal of the technology is so at the peak, making AI career more and more prominent in the market, here we have enlisted top job profiles with in-demand skills in India in July 2020.
Ericsson India Global Services Pvt Ltd
Job Role: Principal Data Scientist – AI Reasoning (Global AI Accelerator India)
Candidates with Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines from any of the reputed institutes are eligible for the of Principle Data Scientist. Having soft skills such as good communication skills in written and spoken English; great team worker and collaborator; creativity and ability to formulate problems and solve them independently; self-driven and ability to work through abstraction; and ability to build and nurture internal and external communities are most suitable for this post.
• Lead multiple projects with a focus on AI reasoning
• Manage communication, planning, collaboration with business stakeholders.
• Work with huge datasets including petabytes of 4G/5G-networks, IoT and exogenous data
• Model the business problem statement into an AI problem.
• Define the data sourcing strategy and work with stakeholders to procure data.
• Contribute to the AI Intellectual Property creation for Ericsson
• Design APIs for AI/ML models with a focus on business, modularity, and versioning; and build standard/canonical data models by combining multiple data sources.
• Lead functional and technical analysis within Ericsson businesses and for strategic customers to understand AI-driven business needs and opportunities
Job Role: Senior Data Scientist, Machine Learning
The ideal candidate for this job role must have knowledge of predictive/prescriptive analytics including Machine Learning algorithms (Supervised and Unsupervised) and deep learning algorithms, Artificial Neural Networks (CUDA, Keras, Tensorflow) or Combinatorics (Mixed Integer Programming). He/she must pose advanced SQL skills with Teradata, SQL Server, Hive and Spark experience as well as experience with Natural Language Processing (NLTK) and text analytics for information extraction, parsing and topic modeling.
• The selected candidates will be responsible to primarily develop machine learning solutions that will predict a customer’s needs/intentions in real-time at the moment of interaction, in batch prior to the event, or in batch after the event for analytical labeling/categorization.
• They will require to partner with functional and channel stakeholders, work with domain experts, design and execute experiments on the data to achieve predefined outcomes.
• Aspirants may, independently or within a team, need to build solutions to support the overall project, including label generation, data schemas, ad hoc analytics, output structure/packaging, or end-to-end prototype demos.
• A candidate will also be responsible for presenting his/her own work to team members, peers, and leadership, and will build any visualizations or presentations necessary for those communications.
AT and T Global Business Services India P. Ltd
Job Role: Data Scientist Machine Learning and Predictive Sciences
Candidates for data scientist position will need to pose highly advanced skills in the use of predictive sciences for voice virtual assistant and risk management – predictive modeling, statistical methods, multivariate analysis, decision trees, clustering/segmentation analysis, time series analysis, survival analysis, forecasting, association rules, data mining, test and control experimentation, and more. They also need other statistical or data analysis techniques to analyze large data files from both internal and external sources to explain or predict behavior and or solve a variety of business problems.
• Participate in client engagements in enhancing current statistical models and develop new models for business needs or design of experiments for test/control analysis and business process trials.
• Consult with cross-functional teams on matters relating to statistics, knowledge discover, data modeling, and analytics.
• Own predictive models/ML and DOE/A-B testing areas of voice virtual assistant customer interactions and negotiations
• Develop business context for environment and ML uses/applications and deep knowledge of data inputs, outputs, and statistical testing/modelling
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Perform Ad Hoc Data Analysis and reporting for model performance and more.
Job Role: AI and ML Specialist
Ideal candidates for AI/ML Specialist will require to have over 7 years of technology related sales or business development experience and more than 5 years of direct field experience selling AI/ML solutions. The Specialist will be responsible for defining, building and deploying effective and targeted programs to accelerate broad-based sales and business development activities. He/she will facilitate the enablement of business development, sales and solution architects with specific customer-centric value proposition about ML and will directly interface with the ML product management and development teams regarding customer and partner requirements.
• Engage in senior-level customer meetings to drive AWS AI/ML adoption.
• Diving into customers’ business challenges and executing strategies on how the company’s services can help address and resolve these challenges.
• Define, build and deploy enterprise-focused sales and business development campaigns around AWS AI/ML offerings.
• Run a well-instrumented GTM and provide direction to the field teams and clear communications of market requirements to the global stakeholders.
• Define and size target market segments, identify key entities within those segments, and develop industry partners including ISVs and system integrators to extend reach to customers and drive increased adoption of AWS services.
• Establish mechanisms to measure and track metrics related to the adoption of the AWS AI/ML, and execute improvements to the approach based on those measurements.
• Expect moderate travel to customer sites and Amazon local offices within assigned Areas
Job Roles: Artificial Intelligence Developer and Machine Learning
• Develop custom reports and analytics, dashboards for the various business requirements.
• Work with data ETL and data analysis packages and workflows.
• Create frameworks using ML models, using symbolic reasoners, and populating knowledge bases or graphs.
• Ability to meet the timelines set.
• Prepare Unit test scripts and execute them as required. Provide maintenance and support for the system and execute any change requests as required.
• Deliver the design and development of the enhancements raised by the business.
• Design test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
Job Role: Machine Learning – Architect
Aspirants for the position of ML architect at Wipro must have over 10 years of experience as a network or security engineer/architect in the telecom sector. They must have worked with NEP, ISV/Hitech product companies as part of an engineering organization or via service provider in a similar capacity. A candidate must pose a strong understanding of customer needs, competitive products and vendors, relevant technologies and trends, and industry standards. Moreover, he/she has excellent communication skills and a collaborative working style and has a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
• Providing technical leadership to medium size/complexity/order-value enterprise-scale projects/solutions.
• Have a depth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
• Defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
• Provide technical leadership to project team(s) to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
• Guide team of Architects, who would be the responsible specific architectural area or part of the architecture/solution.
• Collaborate with multiple teams from Wipro/customers to arrive at technical and tactical decisions.