According to a report, the Robotics market is expected to reach US$ 82.7 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 10.11 percent. The key drivers for its bright prospects are its use in a wide range of industries including healthcare, defense, aerospace, automotive and infrastructure.
It is being predicted that such growth of robotics would significantly increase the number of job opportunities available for the human workforce. As the major players in the market inclining towards creating affordable, small, compact and energy-efficient robotics solutions to reach a wider customer base, they are seeking to hire more and more productive professionals to drive their vision.
The companies like WIPRO, Accenture, NVIDIA, JPMorgan Chase & Co and significant others have opened their arms to welcome new and fresh talent to join their cause to serve the world with better robotics services. Here is the list of top 10 robotics job opportunities in December 2019.
Description: The candidate will be responsible for implementing Cobot based solutions for Industrial Automations in automotive assembly, selecting robot hardware vendors, and integrating robot hardware and software, based on process diagrams.
• Experience: 5-10 Years (Min 5 Years in robotics and Cobots)
• Education: BE/B. TECH, Mechanical
• 5 Years’ experience with various Industrial Robot like ABB, FANUC, KAWASAKI, KUKA, YASAKAWA.
• At least 2 Years with Cobots like Universal Robots & Fanuc, Kawasaki, Hanwa,
• • Robotic bases (AMR/AGV) – Clearpath robotics
• Experience with industrial Automation projects especially with automotive industry. (Ford, Toyoto, Suzuki, Honda, Benz, Mahindra, Tata, etc.,)
• Experience with Robotic grippers like OnRobot/Schunk,
• Experience with Robot software: ROS, Gazebo, Moveit!, SLAM, Motion planning, Robot Navigation, Python programming,
• Experience with Robotic Hardware: LIDAR, IMU, Sensor Fusion, Robot Drives,
• Experience in calibrating industrial robots and 3D vision cameras (Intel realsense, Baumer, CANON). Configuring and integrating external axis and End of Arm Tooling (EOAT).
Technical Architect for Microsoft Robotics Process Automation Advanced
Description: The candidate will be responsible for reviewing and integrating all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
He will need to design intelligent automation solutions in accordance with standard Accenture design principles and conventions. The candidate will need to make sure the product/solution architecture is scalable and extensible.
• Microsoft Robotics Process Automation Advanced
• Microsoft .NET Architecture
• Drive innovations while producing designs and reduce the cost of development
• Drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in the team
• Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
• Identify the best custom solution that meet customers’ needs in terms of RPA strategy on enterprise level
• Understand and support to software architecture design and support
• Deep knowledge Software of Architecture
• Experience minimum 5 years
• Knowledge on any of the RPA technologies such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or any other is an additional advantage
• Any MTA-TA Certification Equivalent certification in the market
• • 15 years of full-time education
Business Analyst II – Robotics Process Automation
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Description: As a member of the Robotics team, the Business Analyst will have the unique opportunity to partner with process owners to drive change through scope definition and timely delivery of solutions that automate • processes and eliminate inefficiencies in CCB Operations. The Business Analyst will be the liaison between the business and technology teams throughout the case development lifecycle. This role will ensure business requirements development is complete, identification of system impacts is clearly defined, and innovative solutions are deployed into production.
• 2-4 years of experience of project execution
• Experience with epic development and user story writing
• Strong knowledge of Agile processes
• Handle multiple projects at once, meeting deadlines.
• Interact effectively with team members at all levels.
• Ability to research and resolve issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Robotics Software Engineer – Camera Expert
Description: The person will be responsible for –
• Understanding the controls and communication protocol of camera and other device drivers and work with different teams to solve the issues at the output level.
• Flawless data communication between camera and motherboard
• Debugging of any issues on USB protocol
• Controlling the camera settings to get the best quality images
• Defining parameters and acceptance criteria related to images
• Cross-functional discussion to solve the gaps between two teams
• 5-8 years of experience
• Should have in-depth knowledge of camera communication and device drivers
• Understanding of Linux kernel (Specific to IO subsystem, USB, BIOS/UEFI)
• Ability to debug kernel dumps
• Digital Photography
• Prior working on any firmware will be added advantage
• Good at programming in C and Python
• Good at system programming, computer architecture.
• Linux Kernel, device drivers, C, Python
• B.Tech/M.Tech. (Computer Science, ECE, EEE)
Lead Engineer 1 – Automation Engineering
Description: The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of
a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics
b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, Python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute-intensive applications
c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing)
d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath)
e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore
f) Wearable devices & applications for hands-free factory and warehouse operations
g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility
h) modern mobile application platforms
i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
• Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using UIPath platform
• Strong hands-on UiPath RPA-BOT development and production deployment experience in multiple projects
• Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
• Maintain proper documentation (Process Design and Solution Design Documents-PDD, SDD) for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase
• Experienced with agile development methodology (i.e. Safe Agile)
• Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow.
• Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
• Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
• Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
• Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a change control process
• Basic DBMS skills and SQL skills.
• Exposure to advanced automation skills such as document processing using OCR, Computer vision.
• Exposure to machine learning techniques and understanding of various models
• Good exposure to error handling and recovery strategies.
• Exposure to mainframe systems and remote applications like Citrix.
• Must be a team player, ability to work to balance between multiple deliverables.
• Excellent Communicator
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with process analysis, requirements gathering and programming background
• Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on development experience with a solid understanding of programming concepts
• Solid programming background, preferably in VB, C#, .NET
• 1+ years of relevant hands-on automation experience using Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and or UiPath
• Exposure to MS Azure cloud
• Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products and hand-on • experience on UiPath
• Understands development methodology and lifecycle
Software Engineer – Robotics
Nvidia Graphics Pvt Ltd
Description: We are now looking for a Software Engineer (New College Grad) for our Robotics team!
The candidate will be responsible for –
• Playing a key role in helping us build the fundamental infrastructure of our system.
• You will work at the very heart of the system which will power every robot and application built with Isaac.
• You should have very strong software development skills and would be an active force in reviewing code and a guardian to guarantee that we follow successful practices and develop only the best and most robust code.
• Actively drive projects to improve existing platform features and to add new features to complement and extend the system.
• You will be completing PhD, MS, or BS in Computer Science or related field.
• You have expertise in computer graphics, simulation or game development.
• You have experience with C /C, CUDA, DX, or OpenGL.
• You’ve worked with Robots or autonomous machines in a prior capacity
• Dedication to quality and creativity.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
• You are comfortable and enjoy working with dynamic and ever-evolving environments
• You are a meticulous organizer with an ever positive, can-do attitude
Robotics Process Automation Developer
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Description: As a RPA Developer, you will support the development and implementation of cost-effective solutions to meet the business objectives by coordinating detailed technical analysis and design, investigating new approaches/technical designs.
Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility; Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required; Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements; Designing Blue Prism, AA and/or related technologies in process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions will be some of your key responsibilities.
• Development Experience
• Understanding workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution;
• Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with a hands-on configuration of automation processes
• The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real-world delivery and mentoring tasks;
• Good communication skills;
• The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind;
• An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines;
• An aptitude for problem-solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
• Experience working on Blue Prism development will be an added advantage;
• Automation Anywhere experience;
• Proven technical documentation skills.
VP of Sales Executive Robotics and AI
Description: We are looking for Enterprise Sales Executive Robotics and AI for Sales & Marketing department. The person will responsible for –
• Cultivate new Enterprise-level client accounts as well as maintain existing account relationships to achieve individual and team sales targets.
• Conduct research into potential new clients to develop effective sales strategies in preparation for initial engagement.
• Facilitate a high-profile presence in the market place through the development of long-term client relationships/partnerships.
• Leverage existing base of industry contacts and clients as points-of-access to promote Plasma product and service portfolio.
• Develop compelling collateral to support business development activities.
• Education: Bachelor/Master Degree
• Experience required: 10 years
• Required BS degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the development of complex software solutions and systems integration.
• Demonstrated experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture and enterprise • application architecture.
• Good knowledge and practical experience in using Web Service APIs for integration purposes.
• Ability to convert business requirements into solution designs.
• Strong background in the use of ASP.NET (C#).
• Preparation of applicable status reports as directed by Director of Account Management.
• Develop comprehensive proposals in response to client RFQs.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
Robotics and Cognitive Automation Solutions Lead
Netapp India Pvt Ltd
Description: The Robotics and Cognitive Automation Solutions Lead will be responsible for supporting the EIPA CoE goals of business, Operations transformation, foundational capabilities, and supporting program delivery in partnership with CIO and LoB teams. The position requires deep SME knowledge and proven delivery experience across multiple RPA/ML/AI technologies.
• Proven experience in Robotic Automation and Business Project Management including a working knowledge of leading technologies (e.g. Openspan-Pega, Blueprism, UI Path, Workfusion, IBM Watson, or Automation anywhere etc.)
• Experience with Artificial Intelligence or machine learning-based technologies
• Exposure to Automation technologies like RPA, Intelligent Automation etc. as well as exposure/working knowledge of AI/ML, Deep Learning Cognitive Computing would be a great plus
• Certification in one or multiple RPA/ML/AI and/or other emerging automation technologies
• In-depth experience in the full lifecycle of automation solution implementation
• Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
• Hands-on knowledge and training in RPA methodologies, operations assessment, and transformation roadmap and program delivery is a must.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Lead Automation analyst delivering large complex transformation initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). An MBA degree is a plus.
• 10 years of experience in systems analysis, solutions architecture, or senior design-focused software development roles required
Manager II, Operations – Robotic System Design
Description: The key responsibilities will include –
• Manage one or more work streams for the operations organization by designing project plans
• organizing project timelines and deliverables
• facilitating meetings involving stakeholder teams to analyze, plan, and implement project initiatives
• recommending appropriate operational processes
• developing and managing project requests and timelines by establishing project requirements; communicating project status, details, timelines, and available resources; planning and executing resource allocation; finalizing, approving, and delivering projects; etc.
• Minimum Qualifications: A technical degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
• Strongly Preferred 2 years’ experience in operations, project management or related area.
• Project Management – Project Management Professional Certification, preferred. 1 – 3 years
• Supervising Associates (meaning; the ability to manage multiple vendors / Software Engineers etc. all working on a single project or task.
• Balancing multiple responsibilities and the group’s efforts- all toward a common goal.)