Adevi is an Australian software development company with 8+ years of experience. The project is the result of the personal problem experienced in app development at http://www.edwayapps.com.au established by CEO of Adevi, Marat Basyov in 2011. While discussing this with various people from agencies to entrepreneurs, he felt the problems are profound, and no solution provides a holistic approach that Adevi captures.
Marat believes the app market is growing exponentially – Startups, innovators, every business is competing on technology now. And, it will only become bigger.
“What do we need in projects to support this innovation, development? We need certainty in the project development, so much. Certainty in development will significantly reduce costs of development and failures,” he said.
Adevi allows achieving rapid prototyping (faster than any other prototyping platforms) today on the market in user experience that doesn’t require tech knowledge. It also produces source code that reduces development time and costs and allows enterprises to reiterate fast.
Achieving the look and feel of an actual app enables everyone (regardless of various tech levels) to communicate and collaborate on their project easily (with potential marketers, clients, investors, development teams).
Today, the problems faced in App development include:
- Fragmented tools resulting in extensive QAs.
- Time-consuming aspects, variations for UIs with a high amount of human errors.
- Poor user experience & increased communication with challenges between tech & not-tech team members & clients.
- Evolving libraries & technology, programming frameworks.
- Communication for right UI layout & graphical preferences.
- The pressure to finish projects fast.
- Non-interactive system flow & lack of intuitive tools.
Delivering a Rapid Application Prototyping Platform
Adevi allows creating high-fidelity web & mobile apps. User can collaborate, hire developers and test the app. The result is the app source code that is stable, optimised for various devices & programming languages.
Adevi does all a prototyping tool can do and even more. Prototyping is a part of a pre-development stage. According to Marat, “No Prototyping Platforms Are Required” in the software development process if people can prototype with getting the source code.
With ever-growing knowledge base Adevi understands, learns and creates based on a variety of user inputs such as:
- Simple to complex Sketches, Drawings or Mockups of Existing GUIs.
- Simple words, sentences or from defined to undefined technical documents.
Driving Exceptional Value to Clients
Marat has been running an app development company and saw many people waste tons of money and loose opportunities. The problem is not their idea most of the time, but communication and guidelines on achieving something feasible in order to execute it in the best possible way.
He feels people can see something only after they have been through some stages of development that cost a lot of money and the ability to iterate slowly.
Adevi allows the easiest way to communicate for different people with different roles. For an app idea, Adevi enables to achieve a look and feel or a real-life app at no time.
Everything is going digital and the app market is growing rapidly. Marat believes today such solution with AI assistance is as much required for the market as never before.
The benefits Adevi offers are:
- Rapid Prototyping to take requirements from clients.
- Supports highly agile app development processes.
- Provides more certainty in communication and project execution.
- Sales conversion – “mid to high fidelity”, look and feel of a ‘real-life app’ – rapid prototyping during a consultancy and an environment to capture all the requirements.
- Team communication from a level where everyone is on the same page and understands the requirements in the form of visual prototype and what is suggested by system for project management.
- Clean frontend source code optimised for various devices to reduce human error, reduce quality assurance practices (from prototype to frontend development).
- All of these results in reduced development costs and time.
Marat said some of the challenges which Adevi faced include:
- Modelling, capturing and annotating data is a highly time-consuming process. Adevi utilises Natural Language and Computer Vision technologies in its solution.
- Testing various models and modifying them for their purposes.
- Maintenance of ever-changing programming languages, versions and libraries.
The company has partnered with colleges, academies and universities in software development, user interface and user experience design.
Adevi allows students to be exposed to the full solution level view and code base. It allows them to approach projects with a consideration for a commercial/market fit.
An Experienced Leader
Marat is an experienced investor and serial entrepreneur, applying creative and technology-forward data and digital solutions across a large cross-section of industries to solve complex challenges. He sits on the board of advisors to Forbes AI and ASX listed company Shareroot.co.
He has made his first million dollars at the age of 26 by investing in the stock market.
As a Chief Executive Officer of artificial intelligence software and apps solutions provider, Edway Apps Studio and Intelligent Profit Solutions, Marat has a track record of success through building a number of data-driven start-up companies. He has designed and developed more than 60 enterprise solutions as well as entrepreneurs’ projects at www.edwayapps.com.
Marat has a broad high-value professional network of developers, investors and collaborators across the globe. He holds a Bachelor of Business in Accounting and Management from Central Queensland University and is a Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA Australia).