AI is poised to bring Digital Transformation to Intelligently Power Businesses Worldwide
Artificial Intelligence has been pivotal in delivering radical improvements to businesses worldwide. Combined with technologies like Machine Learning, Intelligent Automation, Deep Learning, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), AI is a potent strategy for business transformation, assuring improved efficiencies, and higher revenue generation.
Digital revolution has introduced unprecedented possibilities, especially for business, with breakthroughs observed where artificial intelligence (AI) has been adopted changing the dynamic and progression of business operations. Here is a list of 8 questions an organisation must ask itself before formulating its AI strategy.
Identifying Artificial Intelligence Strategies
1. Formulating Business Priorities
• What are the current and future organisational priorities?
• What problems will AI solve?
• How can disruptive technologies help to deliver strategic goals?
• Which use cases can be identified to automate repetitive or mundane tasks?
2. Synergising Data Pipelines
• Which strategy will address data issues?
• Is the right data available to achieve formulate a data strategy?
• How will this data be generated?
• Is it organisation owned data or generated by 3rd parties?
• How to build data pipelines for seamless automation?
3. Securing Ethical Concerns
• How to secure data privacy?
• How to address the legal implications of using data for AI models?
• What consent is required from customers/users/employees?
• How to ensure the availability of bias-free data?
4. Addressing Skill Gaps
• How to address skill gaps?
• How to access AI skills and review in-house AI skill and capabilities?
• How to hire new talent or train existing staff?
• An external AI vendor or acquiring a new business, which one to choose?
5. Assuring Seamless Implementation
• How will the organisation deliver its AI projects?
• How will testing be handled, manually or it will be automated?
• Who will be responsible for implementation?
• Which actions or projects will be required to be outsourced?
6. Delivering Customer Engagement
• How to supercharge agent productivity with the support of Virtual Agents and Intelligent Automation tools?
• How to deliver timely, conversational customer interactions?
• How to address customer intent?
• How to drive customers to improved digital experiences?
• How to scale customer consistency across all channels?
• How to increase digital adoption and deliver customised interactions?
7. Handling Change Management
• Which employees and teams will be impacted by digital transformation?
• How will change management be effectively communicated?
• How should be the changing workflows managed?
• How will digital technologies change company culture?
• How to manage an organisational cultural change?
8. Driving Revenue Growth
• How to maximize value per customer?
• How to identify highly relevant products, offers and service offerings for prospective and current buyers?
• How to assess higher levels of stakeholder engagement with AI?
• How to increase ongoing productivity, and with machine learning-enabled attribution?
Employing AI is often touted as a pragmatic step especially for enterprises which are intertwined with legacy systems. The benefits of AI are huge ranging from boosting sales productivity, improving customer retention, account growth, and other critical business aspects.
Rapid strides in technology growth make model algorithms more sophisticated, fuelled by vast quantities of data, billions of gigabytes of it generated every day. Is your organisation ready to implement the AI strategy for a digital tomorrow?