Global Text Analytics Market 2017-2022
$3,000 – $5,500
Text Analytics is a process of converting unstructured text data into meaningful insights. It helps to understand customer opinions, track product reviews, gather feedback, provide search facility, analyze sentiments and add value to the decision-making process. Various linguistic, statistical, and machine learning techniques are used to retrieve information from the unstructured data.
The report titled Global Text Analytics Market features an in-depth analysis of the overall text analytics market in terms of market size, segmentation, end-users, geographies, competition, market metrics and service provider analysis.
The report includes a detailed analysis of the developed and emerging markets globally, service providers analysis along with market across each segment of component, application, deployment model, organization size and industries.
Objective of the Research
To understand the Text Analytics market on a global scale by addressing the challenges faced by the industry with regards to adoption of text analytics in different functions and industries. To estimate the present size of the Text Analytics market and to forecast its future values and realize how drivers, constraints, opportunities and challenges would impact various business functions.
Scope of the Research
• Current market size for 2016 and forecast till 2022
• Strategic analysis and market focus
• Competitive landscape analysis
• Latest market and technology trends
• Market developments covering M&A, Investment, funding, etc
• Competitor analysis and profiling
• Understand the market mechanism for the market through structured, systematic and detailed established norms
• Market estimation through time-series forecasting and other techniques. Use of R and other programming languages to validate the forecast data
• Using expert-opinion from CXO level executives of leading players to validate the estimates
• Rigorous quality check before final publication
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico and others)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina and others)
• Europe (UK, Germany, Spain, Russia and others)
• Asia-Pacific (Australia, India, China, Japan, and others)
• ROW (Middle-East and Africa)
How the report helps:
• Understand the retail analytics market for 2016 and hence forecast the same till 2022
• Determine the market across different segments Including: Component (Software and Service); Applications (Customer experience management, Marketing management, Governance, Risk, and compliance management, and Others); Deployment Model (On-premises, Cloud); Organization Size (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Large enterprises); Industries (BFSI, IT, Retail and e-Commerce, Healthcare and life sciences, Manufacturing, and Others)
• Geographies (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East & Africa) till 2022
• Perform a service provider analysis for retail analytics vendors
Corporate License, Single User License, Team License