Global Mobile Analytics Market 2017-2022
$3,000 – $5,500
Mobile Analytics has been a trending area in recent few years, nearly all mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, and others) have introduced tools dedicated to analytical applications. These tools collect user behavior data, determine intent from those metrics and take action to drive retention, engagement, and conversion. They provide detailed metrics about users and analysis including demographic and location break down in interactive visualization. By leveraging mobile analytics, organizations can make data-driven decisions to increase engagement and monetization their applications.
Mobile Analytics is mostly used in the following three areas:
• Advertising/Marketing Analytics
• In-App Analytics
• Performance Analytics
The report titled Global Mobile Analytics Market features an in-depth analysis of the overall mobile analytics market in terms of market size, segmentation, end-users, geographies, competition, market metrics, and service provider analysis.
The report includes a detailed analysis of the developed and emerging markets globally, service providers analysis along with market across each segment of Type, Deployment, Industry Vertical.
Objective of the Research
To understand the Mobile Analytics Market on a global scale by addressing the challenges faced by the industry with regards to adoption of analytics in mobile apps. To estimate the present size of the Mobile Analytics market and to forecast its future values and realize how drivers, constraints, opportunities, and challenges would impact various business functions
Scope of the Research
• Current market size for 2016 and forecast till 2022
• Strategic analysis and market focus
• Competitive landscape analysis
• Latest market and technology trends
• Market developments covering M&A, Investment, funding, etc
• Competitor analysis and profiling
• Understand the market mechanism for the market through structured, systematic and detailed established norms
• Market estimation through time-series forecasting and other techniques. Use of R and other programming languages to validate the forecast data
• Using expert-opinion from CXO level executives of leading players to validate the estimates.
• Rigorous quality check before final publication
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico and others)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, and others)
• Europe (UK, Germany, Spain, Russia and others)
• Asia-Pacific (Australia, India, China, Japan, and others)
• ROW (Middle-East and Africa)
How the report helps:
• Understand the mobile analytics market for 2016 and hence forecast the same till 2022
• Determine the market across different segments such as Type (Mobile advertisement and marketing analytics, In-app behavioural analytics, Application performance analytics); Deployment (Cloud, On Premise); Industry Vertical (BFSI, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Transportation and Logistics, Retail and e-Commerce, Others), and geographies (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East & Africa) till 2022
• Perform an analysis for mobile analytics vendors
Corporate License, Single User License, Team License