Blockchain Technology Market 2017-2022
$3,000 – $5,500
Blockchain is a shared, distributed public ledger of records arranged in data blocks interconnected and distributed on multiple computers. The ledger keeps a record of all transactions concluded across the peer-to-peer network. It is run by “miners “whose powerful computers crunch the transactions. The below infographic shows how transactions are carried out in a blockchain setup.
The technology, originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, is gaining a lot of popularity and traction. The report titled Global Blockchain Technology Market features an in-depth analysis of the overall blockchain technology in terms of market size, segmentation, end-users, geographies, competition, market metrics and service provider analysis.
The report includes a detailed analysis of the developed and emerging markets globally, service providers analysis along with market across each segment of Organization Type, Provider and Industry.
Objective of the Research
To understand the Blockchain Technology Market on a global scale by addressing the challenges faced by the industry with regards to adoption of the technology. To estimate the present size of the blockchain technology market and to forecast its future values and realize how drivers, constraints, opportunities and challenges would impact various business functions .
Scope of the Research
• Current market size for 2016 and forecast till 2022
• Strategic analysis and market focus
• Competitive landscape analysis
• Latest market and technology trends
• Market developments covering M&A, Investment, funding, etc
• Competitor analysis and profiling
• Understand the market mechanism for the market through structured, systematic and detailed established norms
• Market estimation through time-series forecasting and other techniques. Use of R and other programming languages to validate the forecast data
• Using expert-opinion from CXO level executives of leading players to rvalidate the estimates.
• Rigorous quality check before final publication
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico and others)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina and others)
• Europe (UK, Germany, Spain, Russia and others)
• Asia-Pacific (Australia, India, China, Japan, and others)
• ROW (Middle-East and Africa)
How the report helps:
• Understand the Blockchain Technology market for 2016 and hence forecast the same till 2022
• Determine the market across different segments such as Organization (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large enterprises), Provider (Application and solution provider, Middleware provider, Infrastructure and protocols provider) and geographies (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East & Africa) till 2022.
• Perform a service provider analysis for blockchain technology vendors
• Which regions and countries drive the market growth and why?
• How the market drivers, constraints and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and growth?
Corporate License, Single User License, Team License