IoT Cloud Platform Market 2017-2022
$3,000 – $5,500
The integration of IoT Cloud Platform helps enterprises’ IT infrastructure to monitor, analyze, and control the main network connectivity. Platforms such as device management and connectivity management has high global acceptance in the IT industry. The emerging application enablement platform is expected to witness highest growth rate. The global market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. North America holds the largest share of the IoT Cloud Platform Market, followed by Europe.
The report titled Global IoT Cloud Platform Market features an in-depth analysis of the overall cloud platforms in terms of market size, segmentation, end-users, geographies, competition, market metrics and service provider analysis.
The report includes a detailed analysis of the developed and emerging markets globally, service providers analysis along with market across each segment of Platform, Service, Deployment Model, Organization Size and Application
The segment analysis is useful in understanding the growth areas and probable opportunities of the market. The report also company profiles of key players such as Amazon Web Services, Inc., Google Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Salesforce.Com, General Electric, PTC, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SAP SE and Telit. A detailed description of each has been included, with information in terms of H.Q, future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions.
Objective of the Research
To understand the IoT Cloud Platform Market on a global scale by addressing the challenges faced by the industry with regards to adoption of cloud computing with IoT. To estimate the present size of the IoT Cloud Platform market and to forecast its future values and realize how drivers, constraints, opportunities and challenges would impact various business functions
Scope of the Research
Current market size for 2016 and forecast till 2022
• Strategic analysis and market focus
• Competitive landscape analysis
• Latest market and technology trends
• Market developments covering M&A, Investment, funding, etc
• Competitor analysis and profiling
• Understand the market mechanism for the market through structured, systematic and detailed established norms
• Market estimation through time-series forecasting and other techniques. Use of R and other programming languages to validate the forecast data
• Using expert-opinion from CXO level executives of leading players to validate the estimates.
• Rigorous quality check before final publication
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico and others)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina and others)
• Europe (UK, Germany, Spain, Russia and others)
• Asia-Pacific (Australia, India, China, Japan, and others)
• ROW (Middle-East and Africa)
How the report helps:
• Understand the IoT Cloud Platform market for 2016 and hence forecast the same till 2022
• Determine the market across different segments such as Platform (Device Management, Connectivity Management, Application Enablement Platform), Service (Professional Services, Managed Services), Deployment Model (Private, Public, Hybrid), Organization Size (Small and Medium Businesses, Large Enterprise), Application (Home Automation, Wearable Technology, Smart City, Industrial Automation, Connected Transportation, Healthcare, Smart Retail, Smart Agriculture, Connected Logistics), and geographies (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East & Africa) till 2022
• Perform a service provider analysis for IoT Cloud Platform vendors
Corporate License, Single User License, Team License