Pega receives top scores in current offering and strategy categories
INDIA – February 28, 2019 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering digital transformation at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced Forrester Research has named Pega a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management (RTIM) report, Q1 2019 (1). Pega received the top scores in two of the three main evaluation categories – current offering and strategy – and tied for top scores in 10 of the 14 top-level criteria.
Forrester analyzed the 12 most significant RTIM providers against 33 key criteria. Pega received among the highest scores in the following areas: customer recognition, contextual understanding, decision arbitration, measurement and optimization, business technology vision, innovation road map, past performance, supporting products and services, commercial model, and integration. Forrester reports that customers should look for RTIM vendors that focus on next best experience, offer scalable data management and analytics, and prioritize enterprise marketing technology (EMT) and business technology (BT) integration.
According to the report, “Forrester recognized Pegasystems as a Leader in our inaugural RTIM evaluation in 2015, and it continues to be a dominant player.” Forrester also recognized the impact Pega makes on its clients: “References unanimously cited Pega as a differentiator for their respective businesses. A financial services reference with 50 million retail customers credited Pega with ‘a 5x uplift across channels, principally in loans, where 40% of all new sales are the result of working with Pega’.”
Forrester evaluated Pega® Customer Decision Hub, which serves as an always-on “brain” providing centralized artificial intelligence across all customer touchpoints. Its predictive analytics and decisioning enables organizations to surface unique insights and recommend the next best action in real time on every step of the customer journey – from marketing to sales to customer service. Pega Customer Decision Hub provides the AI power across the unified Pega Infinity™ digital transformation software suite, optimizing customer engagement and operational efficiency from end to end.
This report is among recent analyst recognition of Pega’s digital decisioning and customer engagement capabilities. Pega was also named a leader in these recent reports: The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2018 (2); The Forrester Wave for Cloud-Based Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2018 (3); Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center (4); and Ovum’s Customer Engagement Platform Decision Matrix (5).
Quotes & Commentary
“Pega clients are achieving real results by transforming their businesses with Pega Customer Decision Hub from end to end,” said Rob Walker, vice president, decision management & analytics, Pegasystems. “Pega’s centralized AI engine optimizes every step of the customer journey across all engagement channels. We believe that this latest recognition from Forrester further validates the significant impact Pega AI has made with some of the most successful brands in the world.”
- Analyst report: The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q1 2019
- Solution background: Pega Infinity™
- Whitepaper: Artificial Intelligence and Improving the Customer Experience
- eBook: The Customer Decision Hub – What’s Inside the Always-On Brain
1. Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Real-Time Interaction Management, Q1 2019,” by Rusty Warner, with Mary Pilecki, Christian Splaine, and Christine Turley, February 27, 2019
2. Forrester Research: The Forrester New Wave™: “Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2018,” by John R. Rymer and Mike Gualtieri, with Christopher Mines, Sara Sjoblom, and Andrew Reese, October 18, 2018
3. Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Cloud-Based Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2018,” by Craig Le Clair, with Glenn O’Donnell, Robert Perdoni, and Diane Lynch, March 8, 2018
4. Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 16, 2018, and before 2013, this report was titled “Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers”
5. Ovum, “Decision Matrix: Selecting a Customer Engagement Platform, 2018-19,” by Jeremy Cox and Mila D’Antonio
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega PlatformTM – empowers people to rapidly deploy and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 35-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA) powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) visit www.pega.com.
Contact Number: 8801457058
Email Address: Benjamin.Taylor@text100.co.in
Contact Number: 8197571616
Email Address: Aishwarya.Sanjay@text100.co.in